Our Little Threads pledge to protect your privacy
Little Threads Collection Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Privacy Notice will apply to any information from which you can be identified (“Personal Information”) that we collect or otherwise receive about you, including when you use our websites we provide services to you (e.g. if you buy or sell pre-loved clothes with us) or otherwise engage with us.
We will always ensure your data is kept securely and not disclosed to an unauthorised person. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our goods and services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR, the Data Protection Act 1988, and the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.
What kind of information will we collect from you?
In order to provide our goods and services, we may collect and process the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including postal address, phone number, and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode and style preferences.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Billing/financial/ credit card information
How will we use your personal data?
- If you are, or have been, a Little Threads customer or seller we may use your personal data to improve the products and services we provide to you and conform to good business practices or;
- If you have opted in, or we consider that our products or services might be of legitimate interest based on your enquiry, purchasing or selling history with us, then we may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other relevant information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you, by email, for research purposes.
Would we share your personal data with others?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, for the performance of the services you have requested or we are required by law to do so.
What are your rights as a data subject?
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
- You have the right to request to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-erasure/
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-restrict-processing/
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the latest version of this Privacy Notice and by continuing to use our websites, request goods and services from Little Threads or otherwise engage with us, you will be deemed to have accepted any revised terms.
Little Threads Collection Limited is a company based in the UK. Our company number is 14457027, registered in England and Wales.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org